Thursday, May 01, 2008

sighs

sifting through the 'Now Showing's, i realised there's so many movies i want to watch..

- The Forbidden Kingdom
- Superhero Movie
- Doomsday
- Ironman
- Money No Enough (10th Anniversary Release ; GV Only)

Yeah, i know i've already watched 'Money No Enough' from before, but i still want to watch it again. It's one of those Jack Neo movies which are forgotten by the general public. I'm very sure people will remember 'I Do, I Do', 'The Best Bet' and of course, 'Just Follow Law' better.

So many movies, so little time..


***

The Nut Within the Shell 101:

Fact #55:

One of the very first movies i can recall watching was 'Antz', a Walt Disney animation movie. It was released about the same time when 'A Bug's Life' was out too. I actually watched it with my whole family, surprisingly. That was the one and only time we watched a movie together.



リオ